Monday, June 8, 2009

Peering ahead

The weekend is over. I miss it already. Sunday, I'd gone to WaterWorld in Concord with friends which was super fun. Saturday was a lot of activity - volleyball, Union Street Festival, dinner with an old friend at a bus stop (we were supposed to go to an aerial dance show but the tickets sold out), music performances in a backyard, and then a lot of dancing with Poppy folk.

But I feel tired even thinking about the week ahead. I have a lot of cleaning, packing and moving to do. It takes me back to my last few months in Grad school. As now, even then I was entering a period of high uncertainty and with no clear plan or resources in hand or mind. And hopefully things'll resolve themselves out similarly. Reminds me that I should call R, who was awesome and with whom I stayed a few of those months back then. As with memories, the things I associate that time with are Boca Burgers, The Twilight Zone, Life of Pi, New Age Music and volleyball.

I wonder what I'll remember these days by.

PS: From my brother's blog - "This page is my database of interesting things I find while browsing. Occasionally I write things on my own. I think this could become a valuable resource in the long run in my quest to become omniscient which will make me omnipotent and then... I will open a chicken farm.. chicken will lay eggs...which will become chicken again and lay more eggs.. I will open a factory to make bread also, so that I can make billions by selling bread-omellette.."

0 comments: