Monday, June 22, 2009

Currently,

I'm in New York now watching Wimbledon.. I'm here visiting my brother who is going back home at the end of the month. Missing SF but NY is beautiful. I've wanted to go to Boston but it hasnt worked out. Yet.

Before coming here, I moved out of my apartment. It was a physically exhausting and mentally draining couple of days. Always thank god for friends but especially more so when you are moving. Really. I said goodbye to my wonderful housemate who is also leaving for Brazil at the end of the month for two years. Also said goodbyes to three other friends who are wandering off chasing their destinies/livelihoods/education. Hopefully things go well for everybody.

July 1st, I move into a new apartment for a month's sublet. One of the roommates has a cat..

0 comments: