Thursday, May 14, 2009

Its always sunny on Hulu

So. I'm watching "Its always sunny in Philadelphia" on Hulu. I dont know if there is a syndrome named after this phenomenon but this is how it goes. The show is over two years old and my brother asked me to watch it because it is really really funny. But I didnt. It was showing on tv once when I was super bored and I still didnt watch it. I think I saw Judge Judy instead. But..but I read in the news yesterday that Hulu is taking down episodes of "Its always sunny.." because the networks asked them to. Apparently it was getting too popular or something..I didnt read through the article completely. So now Hulu only has 5 episodes at any given time. This drove me into a panic..what if they are really good and I dont get to see them before they are taken down. So, I'm done watching 3 episodes today and intend to watch the remaining two now. Maybe, after drinking some chai..or groceries. Dont you love 24-hour grocery stores close to home?

In other news, I met the guy from Classical Rev whom people confuse me with. He looks nothing like me. He is Indian, of course.. but he looks nothing like me.

Honestly, I thought there was nothing to say today. But things keep popping up now. I have to go pick up my bike tomorrow from the bike shop. I'll be picking it up a week late and hopefully they wont charge any fees for that. I need to buy a lock before that, so the damn thing doesnt get stolen again.

Bay to Breakers is on Sunday and I really want to go but I doubt if I'll be able to because I'll be in San Mateo on Saturday night. It would take a lot of motivation to get up early and come back to the City. Hope everybody's week is going well. Sunshine continues and will spill into the weekend, so everybody enjoy some time outdoors..

0 comments: