Friday, May 29, 2009

Revolution Cafe

"So I'll start a Revolution from my bed.." - Oasis

That sums up Revolution Cafe. I finally went there last week with two other friends. It is very laid back and it is so tiny that it forces people to share tables and sit outside, which I like. And I also ran into another friend there. The coffee was also good. I guess it is the same coffee/beer/wine selection from Socha and that cant be a bad thing.

I've still not given up on spending a night at one of the Youth hostels in Northern California.
The Redwood National Park has no vacancy this weekend. And I want to go there so so much. I wonder if it is nostalgia from a great trip or if it is truly as spectacular as I remember it to be. Should I try going to Point Reyes or Point Montara like I'd planned for last weekend?

In other things, I am very tempted to give up trying and enjoy June as much as I can. Would that be escapist? And also would that put me on a collision course with Regret in the future?

0 comments: