Thursday, April 30, 2009

Describe

What is my blog about. It was originally started to document my last days in San Francisco. But it hasnt quite turned out that way completely. Last night, I was telling my friend that it doesn't matter to me how many people read my blog. It was certainly true in the beginning when I knew that nobody knew about it and so it didn't matter. Now if the people, who do know, aren't reading, then are they passing a judgment on my abilities, my life..? So, I'm not so sure.
What I probably meant to say was I'm not going to try..

What is my blog about? As I told a friend of mine - "It has got nothing clever, political, philosophical, artistic or related to sports, current affairs, etc." Then?

My blog is about me. The part of me that I'm willing to share.

3 comments:

me said...

MORE FREE ADVICE:

hehe.. this makes me feel nostalgic.. Those are some of my own thoughts from a long time ago..

What i have understood about my blog is - I write for myself. Eventually, its just something i can go back to anytime i want to and see what was going through my mind at some phase in my life. Whatever comments and conversations are - maybe a bonus.

And also - not leaving a comment doesn't always mean not reading it.

But then again there are people who write for the attention - nothing wrong with that - you just have to decide what you are doing it for.

Macaulay said...

You leaving SF?!? Aw, I is sorry to hear that. ps: verification word: ineweed....

On The Move said...

I'm not sure if I am moving, Macaulay. I dont want to but I might have to.
Chaitu, I guess everybody wonders sometime or the other why they do have a blog. I dont know if knowing why is that relevant, though, because its not like we are starting a revolution here. :o)