Monday, April 6, 2009

random diary post

So I took a test of what kind of an ayurvedic body I was. I'm not yet sure what it completely means but I am of the VATA variety. I havent checked out the other varieties but this did make me feel good.

"People with more Vata in their constitutions tend to be thin, with a slender frame and prominent joints, delicate skin that is naturally dry, and dry voluminous hair. They are quick and lively in thought, speech and action, and make friends easily. There is an element of airiness to their step, a quality of lightness in their laughter. Change is usually their second name. They are light sleepers and gravitate towards warm environments. Creativity and enthusiasm are hallmarks of balanced Vata.


I have obviously left out the negatives of the Vata dosha, but I know nobody is interested in that, including me :o) Well, this I'm sure everybody is interested in ..I am supposed to be eating more moist foods.

I'll now get back to my coffee and live drony jazz-electronica.. and to my severely inadequate attempt at doing something productive. Peace to all.

1 comments:

Jyo Girl said...

VATA fits you to the T!