Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today

Women in summer skirts make the world a happier place. I had lunch on the grass in front of the Bow and Arrow sculpture facing the Bay Bridge on the Embarcadero. The view was spectacular. My friend had to go work but I'm trying to understand why I left the place after lunch :o)
Had a few setbacks in the morning which didnt drag me down. I didnt get any tartar sauce with my shrimp cakes though, which did drag me down..

Brace yourselves for some wise points-wise recollection :
1. Went to Mitchell's icecream at midnight only to find out that they close at 11pm. The walk, in the crisp night air, was very nice anyways. I also remembered that there already was icecream in the freezer.
2. I decided to rent out a car from CityCarShare and drove to Ocean Beach at 2am. There were many people still there and a few bonfires dotting the beach. It was a beautiful sight. Reminded me of Vizag a lot. I like beaches.
3. Lunch at the Ferry building.
4. Another person at Socha mistaking me for somebody who plays in Classical Revolution. I need to find this person who looks like me. I already know a few people in Classical Rev...hmm. And also Vijay Anderson, the drummer.. whoever he is. I've heard his name (in relation to mine) at least 4 times now at the Poppy and at Socha.
5. Made impromptu plans with a friend in Berkeley and dragged her out of work to go on a hike with me. And a lot of very very good chocolate before dinner at Kabana, which was really good too.
6. Fell asleep on the Bart, from all the eating and walking. But woke up at my stop, luckily.
7. Affordable Bike hunt continues.
8. Thought about changing name of the blog to "So".

Until, next time.. may the weather be nice, our spirits remain high and all thats good and beautiful in this world be by our side - whatever the fuck that means.

2 comments:

Journeyer said...

That was some day you had :D

Me echoes back your sentiment "weather be nice..."

Keerthana's Mom said...

Some day indeed! Way to go!