Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday Night

And I am blogging. So that itself tells a story.
But I'm not here to tell stories, am I? What I am here for is to impart wisdom that I've acquired in the last 24 hours. So, lend me your eyeballs -

1. Disco-night is not fun if you are not tipsy (maybe not even if you are). And sometimes it does make more sense to spend the extra five bucks on cover. But you've got to try and make the best of any situation. So, Dance..
2. Remove the metal foil before uncorking wine bottles. Especially if you have to do it all and pour it fast.
3. Half a tub of ice-cream might give you a sore throat.
4. Even if you don't like hip-hop music, sometimes it is better to go with the flow if you have nothing better to do.

I wanted to stay in an hour ago. I made myself some good hot tea and downed a glass of Emergen-C and took a nice long shower in between. Now that I'm feeling better, I'm not so sure about staying in now. But maybe rest is not an overrated concept...

0 comments: